Bulls attract publicity as local news stations interview electric car champions

Photo by Amanda Battle National champions: Maddie Westwater (11), Nick Pindale (12), McKenzie Clark (12), Josh Perry (12), and Chris Paton (12), not pictured, interview with WBAL Channel 13 anchor Mike Shue in recognition of their engineering accomplishment. The crew assembled and designed an electric car to race around a Grand Pri-style track in California, where they zoomed by other high school students and placed first in the competition. WBAL Channel 11 also came to interview the Bulls. Maddie said the publicity was “awesome,” and Nick, who agreed, said the experience was “exciting.”

National champions: Maddie Westwater (11), Nick Pindale (12), McKenzie Clark (12), Josh Perry (12), and Chris Paton (12), not pictured, interview with WJZ Channel 13 anchor Mike Schuh in recognition of their engineering accomplishment. The crew assembled and designed an electric car to race around a Grand Prix-style track in California, where they zoomed by other high school students and placed first in the competition. WBAL Channel 11 also came to interview the Bulls. Maddie said the publicity was “awesome,” and Nick, who agreed, said the experience was “exciting.”