The student news site of Hereford High School

Hereford Harbinger

Hereford Harbinger

Hereford Harbinger

October 15-19 Boys

Allied Socer

The Allied soccer Bulls butted heads with Milford Mill in a high scoring battle that ended in a 5-5 tie. Leading the scoring freny for the Bulls were Kendall the Kicker and Cassie the Cool with two goals apiece; wiht Alex the Avendger contributing the first goal of his career. John Granite and Silas Royace the Rock and Roll Brothers… each had three saves in goal; while Grace and Molly the dancing sisters rocked out to Queen and turned in stellar defensive performances. The Bulls next contest is Monday in the Lion’s Den at arch rival Dulaney.

Badminton

The varstiy badminton team had a decisive victory over Western Tech yesterday 9-2. Kevin Wheeler won in 3 sets, while Danielle Renauld and Molly Peddicord won their match continuing their bid for a tournament seed.

The after-school meeting will be rescheduled, and there is NO practice today.

JV Football

Yesterday the JV Football team beat Milford Mill 43-0 behind the strong line play Colin Whitney, Brentson Thompson, Coby Nettleton, Matt Carey, Zach Wisner, Aaron Geschwilm, and Jake Hess! Touchdowns were scored by Malcolm Johnston, Dyland Gray on a pick 6, Jamal Cody with two and Craig Worpell with two. The Bulls are home next Thursday vs. Kenwood.